1. WordPress (latest version) – install through your hosting account or download through WordPress.org
2. Genesis Framework – Included in downloaded zip archive.
Installing theme through the WordPress Dashboard
Unzip the main package first (midnight-Theme_unzip_this_archive).zip
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- Click on Add New link and then click Upload. Now you will see the screen as shown below.
- Choose File and select genesis.zip. Then click Install Now button.
- Wait until you see “Theme installed successfully”message. After that click Activate link on the screen. Now the theme is active.
Go through the last steps again but this time upload yourtheme.zip file that has your theme name, this will also be inside your template files folder.
Once it is uploaded hit “activate”. View your website and your new theme will now be active.